Sunday, May 3, 2009

Welcome to my Euro Trek blog

hello friends and family, and welcome to my blog!

As some of you know, I am leaving on Monday, May 4 to go on a month long backpacking trip across parts of Europe. I am immensely excited, and as I write today, the day before I leave, words can't accurately describe how I am feeling. Needless to say, I'm pretty pumped. After an overnight flight, I arrive at my first stop - London - around 9:30 AM on Tuesday, May 5. So my next posting will be from across the pond!


I am travelling by myself, but I will be seeing friends and family as I make my way from city to city, and I can't wait to share my experiences with you all. I will do my best to update where I've been, what I've seen and done, and where I'm going, as well as other other random thoughts and musings during my time in the cities, airports, train stations, hotels and hostels - and even though you aren't travelling with me, I want you to join me! So if you want, please feel free to bookmark my blog and check in periodically - I am going to try my best to update it from every city I am in, or at the very least every several days. I will also be checking my facebook page and my email address (cpwhite@aol.com), so feel free to send me a note any time.

Talk to you soon!

-Chris

9 comments:

  1. Bon voyage, mon ami! (That's "have a good trip, my friend" in French...did you know they speak other languages over there? You're in for quite a surprise...). In London they just talk funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are a goooooooooooooooooon! Have a great time gooooooooooooooooon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy - enjoy, Enjoy !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No updates yet? This blog is lame.
    TH

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let's go Christopher... you've been in London for 2 hours and no postings? Oh I forgot, I have your blackberry. Hope you had a good flight.

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  6. We miss you already at Casa de Neal! Have an awesome time and take care of yourself. Shave once in a while too.
    As one once said in my favorite movie of all time "BRING ME BACK SOMETHING FRENCH"

    xo,
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blanco!!! This is quite entertaining! Catch me in Greece next week ;) Miss you!!!!

    ReplyDelete